What counts and doesn't count towards rollover:
- Quarter Bets, Future Bets, Prop Bets, Teasers, Live Bets, and all Money Lines that are not between +140/-200 do not count towards your rollover.
- The rollover is always calculated as deposit + bonus x rollover = play-through amount.
- Baseball bets are counted at half action.
- All Major leagues (NFL, NBA, WNBA, NHL, MLS, and All NCAA leagues) are counted towards the rollover.
- Soccer * Premier Leagues (Champions League, England Premiership, Germany Bundesliga, Italy Serie A, Spain Liga, USA MLS, and World Cup) and any other league unless indicated here is counted towards the rollover.
- Teaser bets are NOT counted towards the rollover.
- If a Baseball line is added to a parlay, the half action rule will apply to the lower amount of the parlay.
- Of the Risk/Win amounts, the lower of the two amounts is used when calculating the rollover; For example, if you place two wagers: Wager A: $220 to win $200 Wager B: $100 to win $140 The win amount from Wager A would be added to the risk amount from Wager B to give you a total of $300 towards your Rollover requirements.
- No casino activity will count towards rollover unless otherwise specified.
- If any combinations of Free Plays and/or cash wagers are placed on both sides of an event, the wager amount will not count towards rollover, and management reserves the right to cancel one or both of the wagers in such a situation. If you have any questions regarding the rollover and bonus requirements, do not hesitate to contact customer service at 813-736-1484.